www.gapforbusiness.co.uk is managed by NGC Corp Group Europe Limited (NGC Europe)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS OPERATED BY GAP’S GIFT CARD FULFILMENT SUPPLIER, NGC CORP GROUP EUROPE
LIMITED, AND NOT BY GAP. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW GOVERN THE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND NGC CORP
GROUP EUROPE LIMITED RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
carefully and ensure that you understand them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please cease use of
the Site immediately.
Definitions. "www.gapforbusiness.co.uk" is a site managed on behalf of GAP by NGC Corp Group Europe
Limited (NGC Europe) a company registered in England with Company Number 07679674, whose principal
office is Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3GE, United Kingdom ("NGC Europe");
"User" means any person who visits or used the Site; and
"User Submission" means any feedback, link, comment, or other material of whatever nature that is
submitted by a User to appear on the Site.
Site Owner and Contact Information. The Site is owned and managed by NGC Europe. All information
supplied on the Site is managed by NGC Europe. NGC Europe can be contacted by writing to NGC Europe at
or through the contact page
Use of Site.
- By visiting and using the Website you warrant that you are 18 years old or above and have the right,
authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by these Terms and that you agree to be bound by these
- In the event that NGC Europe, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal
and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, NGC
Europe reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without
notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
- NGC Europe may suspend the Website at any time and for any reason whatsoever, including but not
limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such
- NGC Europe reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or
feature of the Website without notice to Users.
- These Terms govern the use of the Website by registered and unregistered Users. Such Users may not
use the Website or any part thereof in connection with any commercial venture, other than as expressly
permitted under these Terms or under other terms agreed in writing by NGC Europe.
- You may link to the Website’s home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does
not damage our reputation or take advantage of it or is defamatory or otherwise breaches the law. You
must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement
on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not
owned by you. The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of
the Website other than the home page. NGC Europe reserves the right to withdraw linking permission
- You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or
other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised
access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database
connected to the Website. You must not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or
other means or processes to access, "scrape", "crawl’, or "spider" any pages contained in the Website.
- In order to use the Site, you may be required to register your email address.
- You must not disclose your account details to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone
other than you knows your account details, you must promptly notify us through our contact page
- NGC Europe has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you
or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the
provisions of these Terms.
- By posting any User Submissions, you represent and warrant (a) you have all right, title, and
interest to such User Submission, including but not limited to any consent, authorization, release,
clearance or license from any third party (such as, but not limited to, any release related to rights of
privacy or publicity) necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the User Submissions,
or (b) such posted content is already in the public domain. You further represent and warrant that
posting such content does not violate or constitute the infringement of any patent, copyright,
trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights, or other intellectual
property right recognised by any applicable jurisdiction of any person or entity, or otherwise
constitute the break of any agreement with any other person or entity.
- Any User Submission you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary,
and you grant NGC Europe the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such
content for any purpose.
- NGC Europe has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any
content posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property
rights, or of their right of privacy.
- We have the right to remove any User Submission at any time and for any reason.
- Regardless of whether you register your details with NGC Europe or not, any User who feels that any
User Submission made by another User is objectionable is encouraged to contact NGC Europe
email@example.com or through our contact page
http://www.ngc-group.co.uk/contact-us. NGC Europe will
review the relevant message as soon as is practicable and will take such action as it deems necessary,
Term and Termination.
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a User of the Site.
- NGC Europe may, at any time and for any reason, terminate these Terms with you and deny you access to
- In the event of termination of these Terms for any reason, you must not attempt to use the Site.
- Use of Site, User Submissions, Term and Termination, NGC Intellectual Property, Warranties and
Terms for any reason, and shall be valid and enforceable against you.
NGC Europe Intellectual Property
- Other than in relation to links to third party Sites and non-exclusive voucher codes, NGC Europe owns
or has a license to use all right, title and interest in and to the Site, including without limitation
all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein. Some of the content is produced in whole
or in part under licence from, and based in whole or in part from, copyright material of the listed
merchant. These Terms shall not be construed to convey title to or ownership of the Site or the data
contained therein to any User. All rights in and to the Site not expressly granted to Users are reserved
by NGC Europe.
- You are granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license to view and print
the content of the Site for your personal use only.
You are expressly prohibited from:
- reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials any
of the Site ; and
- removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/logos owned by NGC Europe,
and doing anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of the reputation and goodwill of NGC
Europe or could be considered an infringement of any of the intellectual property rights owned and/or
licensed to ngcEurope, without first obtaining the written permission of NGC Europe.
Warranties and Liabilities.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits NGC Europe’s liability for death or personal injury arising
from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be
excluded or limited by English law.
- NGC Europe provides Users with access to the Site free of charge and, except as provided in 1 above,
NGC Europe shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss,
injury or damage of whatever kind caused in whole or in part by use of the Site or the information
provided therein, or by any failure, delay, interruption or otherwise of the provision of the Site or
the information provided therein, or by NGC Europe’s failure to perform any of its obligations under
- Further to 2 above, voucher codes are provided to NGC Europe by third parties and NGC Europe does not
guarantee that the codes are valid (save only as set out in our Online Code Guarantee). You are advised
to check any discounts have been applied prior to committing to any purchase.
- In no event, except as provided in 1 above, shall NGC Europe be liable in contract, tort (including
negligence) or otherwise for any loss of profits, goodwill, savings or business (whether any of the
foregoing are direct or indirect), or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
- The information provided on the Site by NGC Europe is intended as information only and does not
constitute advice. Therefore, it must not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a
decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action.
- Where the Site or any User Submission includes views, opinions, advice and recommendations, these
views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by NGC Europe and, except as provided in 1
above, NGC Europe shall not be liable on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness,
timeliness or otherwise of such views, opinions, advice and recommendations.
- The material on the Site is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of
any kind. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions
or that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Site
is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of
the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any
time or for any period.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, NGC Europe expressly excludes all representations,
warranties, obligations and liabilities in connection with the Site or other third party websites, and
the information provided therein.
- Links to third party websites and companies may appear on the Site. Such third party websites are not
the responsibility of NGC Europe and NGC Europe accepts no responsibility for the availability,
suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites and does not necessarily endorse the
views expressed within them. NGC Europe will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from
your use of them.
- Third party websites may collect and treat information they collect differently, so NGC Europe
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with merchants. Except as provided in 1 above, you
hereby release NGC Europe from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a
merchant, any action or inaction by merchant, including merchant's failure to comply with applicable
- NGC Europe will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed
denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer
equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your
downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it or to any email sent by NGC Europe to
- NGC Europe is committed to protecting (i) the privacy of Users; and (ii) the confidentiality of the
information provided to it by Users using the Site. However, NGC Europe is not able to control the use
by third parties of any information appearing on the Site.
- NGC Europe reserves the right to gather information relating to use of the Site. Please refer to our
the Site you consent to collection and use of this information by NGC Europe in accordance with our Data
accurate and will be kept up to date.
- You may print and keep a copy of these Terms, which form the entire agreement between you and NGC
Europe and supersede any other communications or advertising with respect to the Site.
- These Terms may only be modified with the prior written consent of NGC Europe. NGC Europe may alter
or amend these Terms at any time, with immediate effect and without notice. Please check this page from
time to time to take notice of any amendments as by continuing to use the Site after such alteration,
you will be deemed to have accepted any amendment to these Terms.
- These Terms and their performance shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
- You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of the Site
in whatever country you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export
control laws and regulations.
- You agree that because of the unique nature of the Site and NGC Europe's proprietary rights therein,
a demonstrated breach of these Terms by you would irreparably harm NGC Europe and monetary damages would
be inadequate compensation. Therefore, you agree that NGC Europe shall be entitled to preliminary and
permanent injunctive relief, as determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to enforce the
provisions of these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is declared void, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of these
Terms will be valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law. In such event, the
parties agree to use their best efforts to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision by a provision
that, to the extent permitted by the applicable law, achieves the purposes intended under the invalid or
- Any failure by any party to these Terms to enforce at any time any term or condition under these
Terms will not be considered a waiver of that party's right thereafter to enforce each and every term
and condition of these Terms.
- Neither party will be responsible for delays resulting from circumstances beyond the reasonable
control of such party, provided that the nonperforming party uses reasonable efforts to avoid or remove
such causes of non-performance and continues performance hereunder with reasonable dispatch whenever
such causes are removed.
- Nothing in these Terms shall give, directly or indirectly, any third party any enforceable benefit or
any right of action against NGC Europe and such third parties shall not be entitled to enforce any term
of these Terms against NGC Europe.
- If you feel that any materials appearing on the Site are offensive, objectionable or potentially
defamatory please contact NGC Europe by way of our contact page providing full details of the nature of
your complaint and the materials to which the complaint relates.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL GAP GIFT CARDS ("GIFT CARD(S)") PURCHASED FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE SOLD TO YOU BY THE
GAP’S GIFT CARD FULFILMENT SUPPLIER, NGC CORP GROUP EUROPE LIMITED, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SET OUT BELOW
Part A – Applicable Terms
- The terms and conditions governing your purchase of Gift Cards from NGC Corp Group Europe Limited,
Company No. 07679674, whose registered office is at Communication House, Victoria Avenue, Camberley,
GU15 3HX and whose place of business is at Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3GE
("ngcEurope") are set out in Part B of these Gift Card Terms and Conditions below.
- The terms and conditions governing your use and redemption of such Gift Cards in exchange for goods
and/or services offered by GPS (Great Britain) Limited whose principle place of business is at 6 St
Andrew Street, London, EC4A 3AE, United Kingdom ("GAP"’) are set out in Part C of these Gift Card Terms
and Conditions below.
By purchasing or using a GAP Gift Card you accept the terms and conditions below:
Part B - Sale of Gift Cards
- Contracts for the sale of GAP Gift Cards made via the website located at www.gapforbusiness.co.uk
("Website Sales") are made between you and ngcEurope subject to the terms and conditions set out in this
Part B of these Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
- GAP Gift Cards purchased via Website Sales can be purchased in £ sterling with a minimum value of
- Payment can be made via VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card, or by any other payment method as
may be notified by us to you from time to time. Payment can also be made by cheque, which is subject to
clearing which can take up to ten working days.
- Each transaction is subject to various fraud checks and ngcEurope reserves the right to refuse an
order if the payment is subject to additional verification or scrutiny or for any other reason, without
- GAP Gift Cards ordered through Website Sales will be sent to the delivery address stated on the
individual order. Deliveries will be made using Registered Signed For, or Special Delivery via Royal
Mail or Courier services as specified on the Order. Orders sent by Registered and Special Delivery will
require a signature on arrival.
- GAP Gift Cards will normally be despatched within five working days of receipt of payment unless a
specified later delivery date is requested, however, during busy periods despatch can take up to 7
working days. Where possible ngcEurope will try to meet all delivery requirements but neither ngcEurope
nor GAP shall be liable for any loss incurred either directly or indirectly by failure to meet the
requested delivery date. 'Loss' in this instance includes any loss of profit, costs, damages, charges,
other expenses, consequential losses and non-financial losses.
- Risk in GAP Gift Cards will pass to the customer upon delivery. Neither ngcEurope nor GAP has any
liability for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards once risk has passed to the customer at time of
- Refunds will not be given on the purchase of a GAP Gift Card. Once your payment has been received
your order can only be cancelled by phoning 01344 987678.
- ngcEurope is not directly linked to GAP or any GAP company and ngcEurope cannot take responsibility
for products and services offered by GAP or GAP companies. In addition, GAP shall not be responsible for
services offered by ngcEurope and its associated companies.
- GAP Gift Card quantities should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be
notified immediately to GAP Customer Services by calling 0344 800 1895. Neither ngcEurope nor GAP can be
held responsible for any shortage or loss of any GAP Gift Cards not notified to ngcEurope within seven
working days of delivery or the specified delivery date in respect of lost cards.
- Payment is taken at the time of purchase of the GAP Gift Card. Cleared payment is required prior to
the despatch of orders. Your credit/debit card statement will read "NGC Corp Gift Cards ".
- ngcEurope cannot be held responsible for failure to meet its service obligations when any failure is
brought about due to a cause totally beyond its reasonable control, for example: acts of God, trade
disputes; governmental intervention, fire, flood, and disruption to computer and IT infrastructure.
- Breach of these terms and conditions by you will entitle ngcEurope to seek the appropriate legal
remedy available for injunction, damages or otherwise.
- Whilst the contents of the gift card website are checked for accuracy, ngcEurope cannot be held
responsible for omissions or errors or any statements made on the site. Nor is ngcEurope responsible for
any losses incurred if information is used from the website or if accessing the site may result in
viruses to your computer equipment.
- The images on the website including trademarks can only be used with the permission of GAP.
- 1As a UK registered company any disputes with ngcEurope will be subject to resolution under English
Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Part C - Use of GAP Gift Cards
This card can be exchanged for goods up to the value of the amount loaded on to it at Gap, GapKids, Gap
Outlet or babyGap stores in the UK only, excluding concession stores and franchise stores. Purchase
values will be deducted until the value of the card reaches zero. Not redeemable for cash. Not capable
of use online or outside the UK. Use may be restricted with certain promotional offers. Gap, GapKids,
Gap Outlet or babyGap takes no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen cards. Maximum reloads and
values apply. Card expires 24 months after most recent expenditure or addition of funds, remaining funds
may be forfeited. For online balance enquiries & full terms and conditions, see